24 October 2008

Of Elections, Sleep and Other Things

Man, I love days off. Like, legitimate days where I'm not expected in class. I slept in till 10am, and it felt great. I also voted today, go me! For my only other presidential election, I voted absentee. It was cool to go and actually vote in person. Since I'm in Socorro, the process took about 15 minutes, with about 12 of those actually voting. Not bad at all.

I'm sort of sleeping again. Last night I was up late because I wasn't expected anywhere today, so I'm not sure if that was any better. But the last two nights I've actually been sleeping. And this week, I even went to class. Maybe next week, I'll go back to work.

Oh, and I'm working on my car tomorrow. I really hope Peter and I get it working without any extra cost to me, cause I don't really have it right now.

"He plays an old guitar with a coin found by the phone"

No comments: