21 October 2008

Holy Crap!

I was just awakened from near-sleep with a revelation:

Tonight I received a call from a Pittsburgh, PA number. When I did a reverse lookup, it pulled up three names, two of which were at the same address. The two at the same address were Charlotte and Michael McGill. Now, this didn't mean much, because I don't know those people.

Except that I do.

Charlotte is Amanda's mom's name. Mike is the name of the man that wasn't Amanda's stepdad at the time I was dating her, but was espoused to her mom.

So, I got a call from her mom. Or someone at her mom's house.

Which is really weird, because she said she was in Canada in her last voicemail, so either she isn't, or she has her mom calling me now.

Either way, freaky. Just had to get it out there. Maybe I can sleep having figured that out.

"Hey unfaithful, I will teach you to be stronger, to be stronger. Hey ungraceful, I will teach you to forgive one another."

1 comment:

Hat said...

Holy crappity. I didn't know that you actually knew those people... eep.
Like I've said- if you need someone to answer the phone or whatever, toss it to me.