17 October 2008

How to Achieve Mental & Physical Stagnation

Ever since I got back from Tennessee, I've just felt fatigued. At first, I attributed it to jet lag, but by Wednesday, I figured that was out of the question.

But this seriously really sucks. I've missed class and work, neither of which I can really afford not to be doing right now, and I've just felt sluggish all around, barely leaving my house.

Today was better, sort of. My alarm clock didn't go off, so I woke up at 12.30, missing work. I also missed my two classes today because I couldn't get around. By this evening, I started feeling better, but then I tried to do some hw, and realized just how far behind I am in that class.

On a lighter note, Keith picked up some cabernet sauvignon, gorgonzola and bread. We made an evening out of it, and that was enjoyable.

Anyway, here's hoping I'm feeling more alive by next week (tomorrow would be good too)

"Your beauty does bereave me, and how my words do fail, so faithfully and dutifully I award You with betrayal"

No comments: