09 September 2008

Of Shoes, and Ships, and Sealing Wax, and 3.5 Hour Labs

It's official. School is officially back in session. Now, I know for a lot of people, it's been back in session for two weeks now. But for me, I usually have to have been to at least one lab for the semester to be back in session. This happened with gusto yesterday, as my first Analog Electronics lab took 3 hours and 40 minutes to complete.

It's good to be back, ain't it?

Anyway, now the semester actually feels like it should, what with the business of prelabs and lab writeups thrown in the mix of everything else. I hate it, but at the same time, I don't really know what I'd do without it.

On a different note, I think it's funny that NBC is back on itunes. I mean, itunes is no less "the man" than any other big business out there trying to grab at my money. But itunes seems to have more respect for me, at least, that's how they do business, in my experience. Last year, when NBC thought they'd try and overturn itunes' empire, I was pretty sure it wouldn't be done. Not that it couldn't, mind you, but that it would take someone as expert in marketing as Mr. Jobs himself to even come close. Definitely not possible with the likes of NBC. And now, they're back on itunes. It just makes me giggle inside...

"I think a motorcycle is a good way to die"

1 comment:

Hat said...

Yay for school. I'm still trying to figure out what to do with myself, and wondering why in the hell I decided to try and be an SA senator.

They had better freaking NOT have weekly meetings. I will bow out.


"Wizard needs food, badly!"