04 September 2008

C Coding, Take 3

It's amazing what failing a class will do for you. It'll make you take an elective course in a subject you never had interest before because it might, just might help you pass the retake of the first class.

That's exactly what I'm doing now. I'm taking EE 389, which is going to be using a lot of matlab and C, and hopefully the experience will better prepare me for retaking EE 308. Nevertheless, I never thought I'd choose to take a programming class.

I'm nervous about it. I really suck at coding. But there's a bright side. Of the students, the one with the most experience is my boss. The one with the second most experience is me. Nobody else has any C, and everyone only has limited matlab. So, if the prof. teaches to the average, I should be ok. Right?

"Wake the lifeless"

No comments: