19 September 2008

Conversations with a Genius

Ok, before I start, I just want to get some angst out:

I'm happy for all my friends getting married and having girlfriends and the like, but I'm really getting sick of being alone!!!

Ok, I feel better now. I had to get that out. And for those of you reading with disgust, no, I'm not above it. I'll try to keep stupid crap like that to a minimum, however.

I'm taking my mac in tomorrow. I don't imagine they'll have much to tell me that I don't already know. I'm really hoping to learn if I can still get any data off of the hard drive, specifically music. I've already picked the next hard drive. It's more than 2x the size of the old one, and I can put windows and matlab on it. And yes, I'm aware that matlab will run on a mac, but I dread using x11, as that's way nerdier than I'm capable of. I am looking forward to having my mac back, though. As much as I appreciate Peter's laptop, it just ain't the same.

The nights are cooling down. I like it, it is starting to feel like fall, but soon itll be too cold to enjoy a nice salad with friends after dark, which is my only free time anymore.

I want to ride a motorcycle. I just want to try it out. I'm at the point where I don't care if it's not the safest, I just have to try it.

And I want other things to happen too...

"Open wide my door to whatever makes me love You more"

1 comment:

Hat said...

I'm getting twitchy and ansy and pissy as well, watching what does indeed feel like Every-freaking-one Else and their Someones. Geh.

Moving on.

Our front porch is pretty nicely sheltered from wind, and Peter and Steve and I agreed it might be a nice Salad Porch. We also have ways of making nicely contained Fire out there.

Sigh. God keeps telling me "soon," and I keep saying Now. Sigh..